WebFund 2014W: Tutorial 7
In this tutorial you will be completing adventure-editor, a version of our adventure game which has the beginnings of a game editor.
To get full credit for the tutorial, complete the first three tasks. Completing the first two will get you 3/4 marks. Completing just the first will get you 2/4 marks.
- Add a "quit" button to the bottom of the editor screen that takes you back to the initial screen.
- Get the "Load" button in the editor to work by creating editor.js so that it makes the load button gets the requested room using "/getContents" and updates the form to contain the values for the loaded room.
- Get the "Save" button in the editor to work by implementing the appropriate server-side code.
- Add a room selector to the top that lists the names of all of the rooms in the rooms collection. This should be a drop-down menu or other control of equivalent functionality.
- Extend the editor to work with the "Actions" from the last tutorial.